01 Keep on Gwine (Mel Lastie) 4:28 min.
02. Junko Partner (Bob Shad) 4:17 min.
03. Tipitina (Roy Byrd) 5:16 min.
04. It Wasn't Me (J. Krown) 4:43 min.
05. Old Friends (J. Krown) 4:40 min.
06. My Blue Heaven (W. Donaldson, G. Whiting) 3:56 min.
07. The Royal Boogie (J. Krown) 3:31 min.
08. St. James Infirmary (Joe Primrose) 4:59 min
09. Lipstick Traces (Benny Spellman) 4:41 min.
10. Feel So Good (Leonard Lee) 3:40 min.
11. Tchoupitoulas St. Rag (J. Krown) 3:32 min.
12. C. C. Rider Boogie (Traditional) 3:35 min.
The Joe Krown Trio is:
Brint Anderson-vocals & acoustic guitar
Brent Rose-tenor sax tracks 6, 7, 8 & 10
Mchael Skinkus-percussion tracks 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, & 11
To the people that helped make this CD:
Brint Anderson, Mike Barras, Brent Rose. Michael Skinkus, Misha Kachkachishvili, David Farrell and Diana Thornton
To all the clubs & festivals that give us a place to play:
Le Bon Temps Roule, Maple Leaf Bar, Dos Jeffes, Ralph's on the Park, dba, Banks St. Bar & Grill, the House of Blues, the Barrelhouse Jazz Band (Germany), Sir Gushce Band (Germany), Ursula & Gerwin Theiler (Germany), Christian Christl (Germany), Dr. Phil Leming and Dr. Robert Cody from the Arches Piano Stage at the Cinncinatti Blues Fest, Bob Covemaker and everyone at the Mississippi River Valley Blues Festival and Jimmy Jacobs and all the people from the ABJF in Montgomery, AL.
To all the people that bought any of my music and/or came to see me play.
Extra special thanks to my girls Celie and Allie, and my entire family.
This CD is dedicated to my friends that have passed since Hurricane Katrina and the levee breaches that destroyed our city. Some of these people had health issues that the stress of the storm accelerated their time and others were taken by the stress and sadness from trying to live in a post Katrina New Orleans.
Clarence Gatemouth Brown, Scott Thomas, Brian O'Neil, Charlie Brent, Jim Kebodeaux, Timothea Beckerman, Brian Murphy, Idera Elam, Stevenson Palfi, Joe Francois and Doug Stevenson.